How to go from overwhelmed and unappreciated, to naturally glowing and connected to your Higher Self.
I know you’re feeling busy and overwhelmed by the options for taking care of your skin and preventing the signs of aging.
You might be actively looking for solutions that are quick, easy, and fast because deep down, you are deeply worried about getting older and what that means to your skin.
This is leaving you feeling unappreciated and lacking a radiant glow.
If this is sounds familiar, these 10 keys are for you!
1. Practice ritual by adding intention, focus, and awareness to your daily skincare practice, instead of going through the motions, in a routine.
2. Get the best return on your #skinvestment by keeping your current products on a beautiful tray or basket out where you can see them. Products that stay in drawers or cabinets are less likely to be used, and more likely to expire and lose potency.
3. Prevent product overwhelm and practice sustainability. Donate/return/recycle products as soon as you decide they don’t work, and finish each new product before starting a new one. You can mix brands but commit to a sequence for the best results with the least amount of products.
4. Maximize your results by purchasing products based on the ingredients, rather than brand names.
5. Peace starts within. Be kind to the woman you see in the mirror while applying facial formulas. Hold a loving presence with your reflection, and let judgments pass by without attachment. This is a practice, and you never have to be perfect!
6. Enhance your skin's glow and stimulate more flow: give yourself a mini-massage each time you use your products. For best results, perform during serum application. I love tapping massage (tapotement) for its ability to turn on the energy pathways in the body, help penetrate products via piezoelectricity and create positive emotional anchors in the skin.
7. Build your self-confidence and install new neural pathways while you apply your products and look in the mirror: repeat two I AM statements while performing your tapping massage and holding your eye contact. Choose one that is an internal state and one that is an external state. For example: “I AM focused”, and “I AM radiant”.
8. Connect with your Self-Image on a daily basis by using inner images and powerful feeling states: Visualize your desired state and then feel it deeply in your body as if it had already happened. This allows your self-image to powerfully guide you to your next level of results.
9. Go easy on yourself. Remember there's always the next moment. Self-criticism is more detrimental to your face than forgetting to wash it.
10. Elevate your Self-acceptance, and Self Image by practicing Higher Self Beauty. Be intentional, mindful, clear, conscious, and present when you are touching your face and looking in the mirror. Your cells and inner Self are listening.
Higher Self Beauty is the result of nurturing your mind, body, skin, and true Self on a daily basis.
This practice will begin to break you free from the beauty matrix and give you a head start on becoming sovereign from cultural norms and expectations around beauty and aging.
The good news is there is nothing wrong with you and nothing to get right either.
These shifts are easy and make growing older fun and fear-free.
You’ll still see changes every year, but these changes will be welcomed because you have been creating them all along.
XO, Amy Wall | The Skintessa